SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

Cool.

A good game, I can tell you worked hard on it. Next time, though, when you make a girl, try and make their chins less pointy...lol. Tomokos chin looked like a freakin dagger.:P
Good work

The Bill Cosby Fun Game The Bill Cosby Fun Game

haha

fun game, and surprisingly hard. Im still trying to beat it lol
Good Job

Dress my Babe V Dress my Babe V

good job

i made a pretty hot chick:P

Super Mario Flash(Game) Super Mario Flash(Game)

Very goood

Fun game, challenging but not too much. The begginin is funny when u kik the shell at the grama person. Only thing i might reccomend is it was a bit slow just make the movements faster.

Dr.Phil Beach Dress-up Dr.Phil Beach Dress-up

ok.....

that sucked, he didnt have any clothes to wear besides womans bathing suits and a hat, the song was gay, the idea stupid. Sometimes i like crappy stuff on NG but this suked in every aspect.

Honey Bunny Honey Bunny

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet

lol totally badass game. when bunny goes turbo is sooooooooo sik. simple, easy to play, with good graphics and cool music. This game is very good.

Proximity Proximity

well

This game is fun, but its only luck. Theres very little or no strategy involved. If you get the higher numbers, you win. It was a bit of a letdown for me, but the graphics and sound were not bad so im givin this an 8

Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer

Awesome stuff

I love the sort of "Create your own Superhero" things, and my love for sonic only makes this game a definete thumbs-up for me. Tons of options and things to customize. Reccomended for any sonic lovers or anyone with a bit of imagination and creativity. Good work

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

Holy hell

This is really really hard but fun anyways. It's nice to have a challenging game for a change. Mind you, I couldn't even beat it after i read the walkthrough that Eternal_Darkness_666 was nice enough to provide. The nipple rise is hard to do.
It's a great game, but one thing: That music is fuckin' creepy
Lol good job anyways

wild one dressup wild one dressup

um.......

If this game didn't have blue people in it, it would suck like hell.